Friday, December 30, 2011

Dirty 30 and Bucket Lists

2012 ushers in my 30th year on the planet, and come November 7th, I will no longer be "twenty-something."  There are still tons of things that I have always wanted to do, but never got there for whatever reason.  I think this milestone birthday is a good instigator.  One of my very best gf's had the same thought and booked a trip to Vegas; she also decided that in each of the 6 months leading up to her 30th birthday in June, she will do something "bad ass."  I will do the same.  So, here's the list:

  • Skydiving
  • Bungee jumping
  • See a game at Wrigley Field
  • See a game at Fenway Park
  • Attend a Madonna concert
  • Go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
  • Go to Disney World (this is tentatively my 30th bday trip)
  • See Niagara Falls
  • Go to Savannah, GA for St. Patrick's Day
  • Take an overnight train trip (a la North by Northwest)
  • Visit Haight Ashbury in San Francisco
  • Go to Nashville and the Grand Ol' Opry
  • Visit the Motherlands: Ireland and England
  • Learn to Irish Jig

No comments:

Post a Comment